- Birch firewood burns for a long time, with an even flame and does not produce sparks.
- Birch firewood gives off heat well. Birch firewood contains more carbon and therefore burns longer at higher temperatures.
- Dry firewood releases less tar.
- The most environmentally friendly fuel, so it is best to heat the house with firewood.
- Before burning, remove the bark so that the glass of a closed fireplace is not blackened.
- If the firewood is stored for more than two years, its aroma becomes weaker.
- Firewood that is too dry burns quickly, so there should be a bit of moisture in the firewood.
people with respiratory problems, it is recommended to heat sauna
with birch firewood because burning birch firewood disinfects sauna.